Swift-Serenity
Thank you for visiting the Swift-Serenity forums, be sure to log out if you're not on your personal computer when you're done.

Have a great stay and be sure to be active.

Thanks,
~Michael
Swift-Serenity
Thank you for visiting the Swift-Serenity forums, be sure to log out if you're not on your personal computer when you're done.

Have a great stay and be sure to be active.

Thanks,
~Michael
Swift-Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift-Serenity

Private Server Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was thinking...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jimbo15

I was thinking... Empty
PostSubject: I was thinking...   I was thinking... EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:18 pm

michael i was thinking because when u release the server then after like a week or so theres nothing to look forward to so i think till we have time to lvl up that u should release items and armour 1 by 1 to the economy to build it slower because new players mite join and if we are they with bare stuff theyll just leave coz they cba playing with em so i think it would be more interesting and fun if u release then slower while the server grows to to make it fair and more fun.. just wondering but its up to u sir. farao
Back to top Go down
Mcskinny
Visitor

I was thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was thinking...   I was thinking... EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:22 pm

I do like this idea, although an easy way to do it would be through slayer, or something similar - High level monsters drop the good stuff (at realistic rates) Im also wondering about drop rates, will they be low? Please say they will be low.

I despise servers where people have everything and it has no value, I wouldn't want to see drop party's, not untill we have a very large player base and you can use maybe 1 drop party a week as an incentive for voting.
Back to top Go down
jimbo15

I was thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was thinking...   I was thinking... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:11 pm

good idea but to be honest drop partys arnt fun there just ruining the server slowly tbh so best if not u could do quizzes on forums or lets say who levels the most or summot or who gets the 1st 99 skill in (....) stuff like that itll be fun and challenging not just clicking and cheering.
Jimbo15,
Back to top Go down
Mcskinny
Visitor

I was thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was thinking...   I was thinking... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Hmm, I would prefer no drop partys at all, Incentives for 1st to 99's sound cool, Maybe a 1 off item per skill? Non-tradeable and stays with you on death, It doesnt have to be anything flashy - Quest items from runescape, Bear head, Camel head etc etc.

Quizes? I honestly don't like the idea, It would be about skill and knowledge and the older members would (probably) know more than the youngsters.

I was also thinking about the donating, Perhaps only donate for non pvp items, I wouldnt like to loose a fight just because somebody donated for max str, A donation area where monsters are freely availible so you can grind and get the drops (if you have the patience) whilst non donators have to be quick to the attack in other places.

I also would like it if staff have to level up aswell, And i don't (if possible) when the first of us get to a half decent level want to see staff in wild with max gear while we can only afford the basics, Sure you need to have some advantage though - And im sure we will be begging for fights with you guys for a chance to drop you for banklooot.

Teleport levels? I think you should need the mage level to be able to teleport, No ::wild ::castle ::magebank etc etc.

Custom items? Pink whips? Please no....

Im sorry if im going in the wrong direction here, It suddenly accoured to me that this may not be a realistic rs server, If you guys are going in the opposite direction than me, Drop me a shout so i can stop preaching my ideas.
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Administrator

Location : Behind You..... Next To you...... Above you..... Under You....

I was thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was thinking...   I was thinking... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:38 pm

mcskinny i agree with you....

I Remember michael saying.. I only add customs that look professional, some of the customs ingame are only for staff members etc. If I release custom items they'll look like they were made by JAGeX.

for the teleporting... i dont know that.... maybe??

Idk about staff leveling..... Mods Will have everything a normal players.... with few commands such as muting (the simple stuff)
For admins they can set any stats they want..(i think)... A thing that i am going to do is.. Have My Stats Maxed or wutever and make a secret account that has same rights as normal accounts have and play like i was a random person.. pk and stuff no cheating (<--- kinda lose my train of thought) (might not make sense)

For Drop Partys... Admins Wont Host Drop Partys
Michael coded 99% real runescape drop prtys so Random people put stuff in chest and pull lever and an ballons come and etc...

Idk where u got quizes from.. soo.... Thre will be random events that give u rewards.. common rewards...

Answered ur questions??? Yes? no?
Back to top Go down
jimbo15

I was thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was thinking...   I was thinking... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Bot correct brill and yes answered all mine thanks bruf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I was thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was thinking...   I was thinking... Empty

Back to top Go down

I was thinking...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift-Serenity :: General :: Ideas & Suggestions-
Jump to: