Swift-Serenity
Thank you for visiting the Swift-Serenity forums, be sure to log out if you're not on your personal computer when you're done.

Have a great stay and be sure to be active.

Thanks,
~Michael
Swift-Serenity
Thank you for visiting the Swift-Serenity forums, be sure to log out if you're not on your personal computer when you're done.

Have a great stay and be sure to be active.

Thanks,
~Michael
Swift-Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift-Serenity

Private Server Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Servers You Played

Go down 
+3
jimbo15
Wyatt
Rawr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr
Administrator

Location : Behind You..... Next To you...... Above you..... Under You....

Servers You Played Empty
PostSubject: Servers You Played   Servers You Played EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 pm

What Kind Of Servers have u played?
do u remember the names of it??

My Very first and favorite one was

FrugooScape -played it when in the week ge came out

then

Outlawz Pkz - It Was A Fun server Untill my save file thingy got nulled and lost all my stuff and then i quit it.

And others...

I played Some other servers that used to be small.... and now half of the ones i played are big now...

Corrupted or corrptioin 562 or 525 or wut ever.. i played it when there was like 5 active people...

Other one i dont remember name... Had Owners called... Owner Kevin And Owner Nate there was like 1 or 2 people who played it...regulary not including me.... now i remember it being in top 25 on runelocus toplist a while back

Swiftisium and Outlawz Pkz got me really into coding rsps...
Back to top Go down
Wyatt
Visitor

Servers You Played Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers You Played   Servers You Played EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:23 pm

My very first and favorite server

HydraScape. :3

I loved that server to fucking death.

My next server was WarScape, within a week I had become Mod, 2 weeks later i was Admin,
2 more weeks and i was Head Administrator.
Back to top Go down
jimbo15

Servers You Played Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers You Played   Servers You Played EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 pm

my 1st rsps was hydrascape me and my mate went on it alot then it kept going down and reopening and then left in v8 i think it was.. then i went to swift.. then i played many many diff rsps then 1 i quit today was arturoscape which i was gunna get mod today then some guy got all moody stressed out and because he was the owners m8 he told him to ban me .. so yeh kinda off a fail but anyways iam on this 1 i think its gunna top all.. Jimbo15
Back to top Go down
Yonas
V.I.P Members

Servers You Played Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers You Played   Servers You Played EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:34 pm

My first and favorite was HydraScape. It was amazing with an amazing community and amazing PKing.
Back to top Go down
Mcskinny
Visitor

Servers You Played Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers You Played   Servers You Played EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Swiftisium, Nrpk, battlescape.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Visitor

Servers You Played Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers You Played   Servers You Played EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:33 am

Swiftisium, Soulsplit, Websterscape and near reality Smile
Back to top Go down
Chad
Visitor
Chad

Servers You Played Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers You Played   Servers You Played EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:30 pm

My first server ever was somescape, it was pretty big had alot of people on at all times a remember. I got banned for luring Twisted Evil Then after that i went to dodian. Then it closed. Then to helix world but not the one thats open nowadays the old helix. Then just a bunch of little ones i played just to check out. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Servers You Played Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers You Played   Servers You Played Empty

Back to top Go down

Servers You Played
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift-Serenity :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: