Swift-Serenity
Thank you for visiting the Swift-Serenity forums, be sure to log out if you're not on your personal computer when you're done.

Have a great stay and be sure to be active.

Thanks,
~Michael
Swift-Serenity
Thank you for visiting the Swift-Serenity forums, be sure to log out if you're not on your personal computer when you're done.

Have a great stay and be sure to be active.

Thanks,
~Michael
Swift-Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift-Serenity

Private Server Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome ;p

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael
Administrator

Welcome ;p Empty
PostSubject: Welcome ;p   Welcome ;p EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Welcome to the temporary Swift-Serenity forums. Bare with me, as I am very very busy with life and working etc. so I can only do so much to the forums each day; I can probably do a TON of work to them tomorrow, as my girl will be at work so I have some spare time(lul) but anyway, the server is due sometime BEFORE July 14th, 2010. I can assure and promise everyone that it will not only blow you away, it will revolutionize the entire world of RsPs' so we appreciate the support and advertising from everyone.

Invite as many people as you can; we would really like to obtain a fair size community before the release, as it would help us be more motivated to bring forth even more fun for everyone.

Thanks for the patience,
~Michael

P.S. nobody ask for staff positions, if I know and trust you to fix up these forums, then feel free to inbox me and give some sort of proof that identifies you're the real 'you' and I'll admin you.

Thx
Back to top Go down
http://swift-serenity.friendhood.net

Welcome ;p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift-Serenity :: News & Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: