Swift-Serenity
Thank you for visiting the Swift-Serenity forums, be sure to log out if you're not on your personal computer when you're done.

Have a great stay and be sure to be active.

Thanks,
~Michael
Swift-Serenity
Thank you for visiting the Swift-Serenity forums, be sure to log out if you're not on your personal computer when you're done.

Have a great stay and be sure to be active.

Thanks,
~Michael
Swift-Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift-Serenity

Private Server Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just wondering..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jimbo15

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: just wondering..   just wondering.. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:08 pm

like it says just wondering what every1 is gunna do during there 6 week holiday break? iam gunna mostly play this maybe go some places eat and drink Very Happy what are all yous gunna do ?
Back to top Go down
Max

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering..   just wondering.. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 pm

I actually have about 9 weeks of break haha, but what I'm gonna do is probably play this like 10 hours a day and go outside and hangout with friends and stuff.
Back to top Go down
jimbo15

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering..   just wondering.. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 am

cool and 9 weeks Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Administrator

Location : Behind You..... Next To you...... Above you..... Under You....

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering..   just wondering.. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 pm

wut 9 week holiday break???

summer break? o.o

mines 11 weeks? o.o

and uhm ima do swift-serenity... come up with new hair.. hang out with friends.. etc :p
Back to top Go down
jimbo15

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering..   just wondering.. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:26 pm

nice and 11weeks argh this aint fair i get 6 weeks lol and new hair love it atm growing mine to do summot with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Max

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering..   just wondering.. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:13 pm

I agree, Yonas already made a thread about Summer Vacation Plans. You joined 6 days ago and already have 48 posts. Half of them are like 2-5 words long or they just repeat what the other person said. If you are doing this for donator, then at least make them longer and not repeating... You know there are other ways to get donator. Just read Michael's thread about it.
Back to top Go down
jimbo15

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering..   just wondering.. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:17 pm

no i posted this then relised urs was there so watch ur fucking mouth.. also iamdonating anyway so i dont give a 2 toss fuck what u all think i can afford to donate so plz dont give me bullshit about summot u think iam doing.. if u wanna settle it ill give u ma address and u can come down now if u do please dont comment bs all over about me also how u know how many posts i had 1-2days ago u been watching me .. now get off ma back before i rip urs.

Edit: i didnt want it to start like this but if u do read forums this 1 is going to be put down and a new 1 will be up also i want to make friends i new 2 years ago on hydra.. not make enemies
Back to top Go down
Yonas
V.I.P Members

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering..   just wondering.. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:24 pm

I played Hydra two years ago.

Last edited by Yonas on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jimbo15

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering..   just wondering.. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:29 pm

soz hard stand bk whohooo .. also mate if i do come down what will you do jwing nothing against u or anything u gunna knock some1 out u know nothing about how they look or how hard they are all u could find out that i will shoot u or summot u see u dont know people now a days and how i know u not a drug addicted u see i dont so plz.. make friends or dont talk because we will annoy the owners .
Back to top Go down
Yonas
V.I.P Members

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering..   just wondering.. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:30 pm

I don't care about annoying anyone? ROFL!
Back to top Go down
jimbo15

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering..   just wondering.. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 pm

well u a selfish big headed stubborn twat then to put it in a short way.
Back to top Go down
Yonas
V.I.P Members

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering..   just wondering.. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:53 pm

I take that in the nicest way possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
Max

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering..   just wondering.. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Yo guys, chill. Gosh it's only Tuesday...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering..   just wondering.. Empty

Back to top Go down

just wondering..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift-Serenity :: General :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: